Friday, December 30, 2005

Planes Were Busy Over Belleview Today




Clearly visible at the Kash n' Karry parking lot early this evening 12/30/005


Notice in the above photo how the trail is spreading outward instead of simply dissipating as a regular vapor trail would.



This was what I saw as I left the Almeida Plaza today just shy of 5:00pm Friday, December 30, 2005. This is overlooking Highway 441.

The picture above was taken in the skies over my neighborhood. Another view below of the same area.


Here are a couple of links that a 'friend of a friend' tossed my way. I haven't had the time to explore all of the information on them as yet but some of it seems quite informative.Chemtrails chemtrail spraying electromagnetic fake clouds aerosol fibers
http://www.this-must-stop.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home