Wednesday, December 28, 2005

SKIES ON DECEMBER 20TH, 2005 IN THE CITY OF BELLEVIEW

Image on Baseline Road, Belleview
X Marks the spot above Merita Bread Store parking lot-Belleview



Hwy. 301 view early afternoon on the 20th of December.










This was the day of the Special Election to vote on the change of the Alcohol Ordinance.

I first stopped at the local Merita Bread Store and noticed chemtrail activity was quite distinct that late morning.

I asked a patron of the store in the parking lot if he had noticed the chemtrails. He said he used to be an airforce pilot and said the white streaks were called 'Contrails' from the condensation. I pointed out that normal contrails usually dissappate within a rather short period of time. That these trails only spread as time goes on-they don't just go away. The ex-pilot (he was probably pushing about 75 or so) said a lot depended on the temperature in the atmosphere.

I'd heard that before , unfortuately, I've seen contrails and chemtrails side-by-side.....I could see a vast difference . One would dissappear almost completely while the other lingered and spread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home