Friday, March 24, 2006




Yesterday, in California, I was told there was a demonstration against chemtrails. About 75 people showed up, speeches were made and someone actually got through and handed Barbara Boxer's aide some flyers about the chemtrail problem.


Call me negative, but I just don't see the sense in a protest such as that.

This is NOT America anymore. This is a U.S. Zone . Just a cog in the globalist wheel. No one is interested in real revolution. Most folks are busy watching 'reality T.V.' and trying to keep up with the latest trends. While they are in their semi-comatose state, the Illuminists are busy gathering us up in their little, man-made Matrix, thinking they are gods and pushing forward with their plans to control as much of humanity as they can. Those that will not be controlled will be consumed.....If I didn't believe in the God of the Bible, I wouldn't have much reason to smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home